Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh, the Places You'll Go

In continuation of my "Rutkin Recap" photo series (yeah, just came up with that right now), here is the next part for all of you who don't want to go back and reread my entire blog:

Places Kara Went in Europe
(Specifically, outside of Italy)

Munich, Germany (Oktoberfest!)
The Principality of Monaco

Nice, France
St. Paul de Vence, France
Cannes, France
Eze, France

Galway, Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
Dalkey Village, Ireland

Glendalough, Ireland
Bristol, England

London, England
Vienna, Austria
Salzburg, Austria

Man, there are so many places I wish I could've gone! I guess I have to develop a bucket list for places I absolutely MUST VISIT when I come to Europe again: Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Prague, Amsterdam, Berlin, Capri, Switzerland...you will be mine someday.

Next Entry: The Food of Europe

I cannot believe this is my last week here. Life has changed so much in the past three months. Heck, I've changed in the last three months! While I miss everyone back home, the idea of returning to what I now consider the "ordinary" makes me want to vomit. Florence has been so good to me, and now I have to just up and abandon it? Not cool.

Well, I guess I better get to studying for finals. I am obviously dreading this finals week for more reasons than usual. Wish me luck!

See you in a week, America.
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment