Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Italian Dreaming

My time in Florence is tragically coming a close. Emphasis on TRAGICALLY. I still cannot fathom that I have been here for over 3 months, and I board a plane to the United States in 9.5 days.

With that, I thought it would be fun to do a photo recap of some of my travels for those of you weren't paying attention :) And that way, I can give a lazy response to that question I'm really looking forward to answering when I come back: "Hey Kara! How was Italy?" Cause honestly...How am I supposed to sum up the absolute time of my life in a conversation with my friends and loved ones back in the states?

Each entry from here on out will feature photos and memories that I never put on the blog, just in case you haven't been Facebook stalking me religiously. The first entry in this series is going to commemorate all the places in Italy that I visited. Let our journey
begin!

Cities in Italy Kara Visited

Florence (duh)

The Italian side of the Swiss Alps/Trento

Garda Lake

Verona

Pisa

Cinque Terra

Sorrento

Pompeii

Positano

Perugia (for EuroChocolate)

Siena

San Gimignano

Chianti Region

Lucca

Bologna

The Vatican City

Rome

Venice: Sorry for not doing a full entry on my trip there. It was only for a day. But I will say that out of all these cities, with the exception of maybe Florence...this was my absolute favorite!


I love this country.

Next Entry: Places I've visited in Europe

Today is Immaculate Conception Day, so no school! And then tomorrow is my last day of classes before finals. So weird. I don't think I've ever been this sad for a semester to come to an end :(

Peace and buh-lessins...
Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment