Sunday, September 5, 2010

Trips in the Works

So half of the fun of my study abroad experience is to be able to plan trips! Of course, these will run my bank account dry, but I feel that I will truly regret it if I don't travel.

Here is a list of trips that are currently in the works for me, and also the dates so you can know when I will be out of town:
  • September 11-12: The Swiss Alps, Garda Lake, and Verona
  • September 19: Cinque Terre
  • September 23-26: Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
  • October 9-10: Nice, Monte Carlo, and the French Riviera
  • October 23-26: Dublin, Ireland
  • October 27-November 4: My parents come to town!
  • And more adventures to come!
Tomorrow is my first day of class, and I'm actually really excited! I've been having a blast with my roommates over the last couple of days. We've explored the Duomo, gazed at the city from the Piazza de Michelangelo, checked out the pub scene in Florence, shopped at Ikea, accidently bought 9 euro gelatto, tried our first slice of Italian pizza, gotten bitten to death by mosquitos, drooled over potential shopping opportunites, and watched Camp Rock 2 in our jammies with a glass of wine in hand (Don't judge me.)

And the beauty of it all? It's only the beginning :)

Goodnight/good morning, everyone.

-Kara

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um....WHERE IS BILBAO ON THIS LIST. OR SPAIN AT ALL.

    te quiero guapa, siempre. espero que pudieras viajar a espana por que... es la bomba :D

    ReplyDelete